New Edgecliff Theatre is seeking a Resident Stage Manager for our 2012-2013 Season, NEXT! A small professional theatre company, we are looking for a dedicated individual willing to contribute his or her unique skills and enthusiasm to help our organization thrive.
Resident Stage Manager
Reports to: Technical Director
Deadline to Apply: June 25th, 2012
New Edgecliff Theatre is seeking a resident stage manager for our 2012-2013 seasons. The Stage Manager is a key position in every NET production, serving as liaison between staff, cast, and production team. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, has excellent communication skills, and is able to adapt to the needs of each production. An excellent stage manager is able to anticipate needs and address concerns before they become problems.
Representative Duties and Responsibilities:
• Attend all production meetings for every production.
• Attend all rehearsals for each production.
• Create and maintain the Prompt Script.
• Create and distribute daily rehearsal and production reports.
• Attend most staff meetings.
• Run all technical rehearsals.
• Maintain the show throughout the run of the show, as rehearsed and give notes to the cast as needed.
Qualifications: previous experience in stage management.
Requirements: must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
Compensation: All NET positions are stipend paid per production.
Please send cover letter and resume via email to:
New Edgecliff Theatre
Our season announcement can be found here. A full production schedule is available upon request.