Seeking Assistant Stage Manager for 2016-17 Season
NET is seeking an Assistant Stage Manager for its 2016-17 season. The ASM supports the Stage Manager during the rehearsal period and assumes assigned responsibilities during performances.
General Responsibilities include:
- Attend all rehearsals
- Assume SM responsibilities when the stage manager is not present
- Attend all performances and perform assigned duties
- Attend all production meetings
- Attend and assist with the execution of strike
- Attend the post-mortem for each production
This is stipend-paid position. Local candidates only, please.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD EMAIL A RESUME WITH RELEVANT THEATRE EXPERIENCE TO JOBS@NEWEDECLIFF.COM.
Resumes for the 2016-17 season should be submitted by May 13th. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.