Seeking Lighting Designer for the 2016-17 Season
New Edgecliff Theatre is seeking an experienced lighting designer for our 2016-17 season. The LD will work with the Director of the production to identify the lighting elements which are needed to support the overall conceptual approach to the production.
General expectations include:
- Design lighting that reinforces the production concept, work within the space available, and within the provided budget
- Attend all production meetings and work collaboratively with the rest of the production team
- Maintain a safe working atmosphere for themselves, performers, crew, and anyone who comes into contact with the production
- Attend and actively participate in all technical rehearsals
- Attend and actively participate in the planning and execution of strike
- Attend the post mortem once the production ends to evaluate the process and the final product
This is stipend-paid position. Local candidates only, please.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD EMAIL A RESUME WITH RELEVANT THEATRE EXPERIENCE TO JOBS@NEWEDECLIFF.COM.
Resumes for the 2016-17 season should be submitted by May 13th. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.