Seeking Managing Director for the 2016-17 Season
NET is seeking a Managing Director for its 2016-17 season. The Managing Director is directly involved in and assists with all aspects of NET’s operations.
The ideal candidate excels at communication and organization.
General responsibilities include:
- Work with the Artistic and Executive Directors to create and organize season budget
- Track ongoing adherence to budgets
- Attend all staff and production meetings
- Assist staff in implementation of special event planning and managing
- Assists staff with seeking out and applying for grants
- Assist with the hiring of production staff
This is stipend-paid position. Local candidates only, please.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD EMAIL A RESUME WITH RELEVANT THEATRE EXPERIENCE TO JOBS@NEWEDECLIFF.COM.
Resumes for the 2016-17 season should be submitted by May 13th. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.