Seeking Stage Manager for 2016-17 Season
NET is looking for an experienced stage manager to oversee a smooth execution of our rehearsal process and production runs for the entire 2016-17 season.
The ideal candidate is able to effectively manage communication between the Director, Designers, Cast, and company staff.
General Duties include:
- Assist the Director of the production in conducting auditions
- Communicate rehearsal schedules to the cast and production staff
- Attend all production meetings
- Attend all rehearsals and manage the rehearsal process, including:
- Opening the rehearsal space
- Ensure breaks are taken in a timely manner
- Release cast members from the rehearsal
- Create and maintain the Prompt script
- Distribute rehearsal reports in a timely manner
- Attend every performance and maintain the show throughout its run, including:
- Giving notes to cast as needed
- Distributing production reports in a timely manner
- Coordinate and execute strike
This is stipend-paid position. Local candidates only, please.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD EMAIL A RESUME WITH RELEVANT THEATRE EXPERIENCE TO JOBS@NEWEDECLIFF.COM.
Resumes for the 2016-17 season should be submitted by May 13th. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.